Friday 10 March 2017

Relationship advice - TOI Ask the Expert - I think my wife is asexual

Http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/ask-the-expert/I-think-my-wife-is-asexual/articleshow/48051174.cms

TEXT:
Question:  I'm a 35 year old girl. If you want to know more about us, you can  write  to us at any time. We do not have sex in 2 months, but it only happens when I initiate it. And I always get a feeling. Everyone in a while she even fakes an orgasm. I like to have a good time. So she does enjoy that closeness. 

I'll be honest. This is not a huge crisis in my life but it is a constant nagging irritation. Any ideas on what I can do to get her in the mood? Is it possible that she is asexual?- By Anonymous

Answer by Aditi Kulkarni:  Being sexual or asexual are not neat stacks in which people can be placed. It is a spectrum along which individuals may identify themselves. So some people have a high  sex drive , others may not consider it a necessity; And still others may be. So, like most human traits, it is not necessarily fixed across time. So, the level or form of intimacy of your  wife can be  different from your personal needs, and this is perfectly normal.


If this has been the case, then it is openly with her. It is possible that she is faking orgasms because she thinks this is what you need. Or that she has not brought it up because she does not think it is important to you. The only way to find out what's going on. She wants to be in the mood. You can talk about how you can help each other. If you are interested in what is going on in your life,

No comments:

Post a Comment